Servicing the Burnaby, Vancouver and Lower Mainland region for over 18 years Prima Plumbing provides a superior product with the Trane lineup of furnaces. Listed below are the models of Trane furnaces that we install in the Burnaby and Lower Mainland region.
The XV95 and the XC95M both qualify for the Live Smart BC grants.
Industry-Leading Testing Drives Quality
- All of Trane’s reliability testing is conducted to exceed industry standards.
- Industry standards require that all gas furnace heat exchangers pass one 10,000 cycle stress test without failure, while Trane goes farther requiring its heat exchangers to pass 50,000 cycles.
- Trane conducts 100% end of line testing on all furnace products to ensure proper operation prior to packaging and shipping.
The XV95 delivers one of the highest efficiencies in the industry, providing superior performance for the ultimate comfort experience.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Two-stage heating
Communicating technology in a fully modulating furnace for the ultimate comfort and greater efficiency. The advanced ComfortLink™ II allows the XC95m to constantly calibrate itself for optimal performance year after year. The XC95m is rated with up to 97.3% efficiency (AFUE) and select furnace models are Energy Star qualified. A variable-speed blower motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
- Up to 95% AFUE
- Communicating capability
- Fully modulating heat
- Variable-speed communicating ECM blower motor
- Continuous Comfort-R™ mode
- Variable-speed draft inducer
- ComforLink™ II capability
- 60–120 mbth input
- Three-wire connections
- Digital user interface for easy setup and diagnostics
- Silicon nitride igniter
- Single or two pipe vent options
- Certified to 2% air leakage
- ENERGY STAR® qualified (Select models)
Whatever your heating needs may be, from gentle warmth on a chilly day to high-performance heating when the temperature plummets, the single-stage XT95 provides energy-efficient comfort every day of the year.
- 95% AFUE or more
- Four-speed blower motor
- Single-stage heating